August 24, 2015 by notjustpumpkinbread
As is usual for our away games this season, I wasn’t there. Fear not, there’ll be plenty of well written reports about the goings on at the Macron – like this one. What you are getting though is another of those “here’s what I learnt” things – so here’s what I learnt before, during and after our draw with Bolton.
- I’d really like to go to an away match at some point this season.
- Viewing the #nffc Twitter timeline can be a toxic affair.
- Those people in Bolton really don’t like Mr Dougie!
- I don’t care if those people in Bolton really don’t like Mr Dougie.
- It sounds like this chap Ebecilio could be a real find.
- Following the match on Twitter and watching Gillette Soccer Saturday isn’t good enough.
- I really like Dorus.
- Our Henri appears to be a consummate professional.
- If Michail Antonio tried to walk on water at the moment he’d probably sink.
- I’m glad David Vaughan scored a scorcher.
- Stephen Dobbie is our arch-nemesis.
- Danny Fox’s beard remains magnificent.
- I’m not much of a Pixies fan.
See. So gossamer thin you can see straight through it. As a fan of The Mighty Reds, I continue to be enlightened on a weekly basis, albeit in a small way.
It’s Cardiff next, so another opportunity to witness first hand the ongoing evolution of this season’s team under the tutelage of Mr Dougie.
COME ON YOU REDS!!!